A friendly moment in a team
This year, we wanted to innovate to celebrate Christmas and invite our team to share a friendly moment and live an unforgettable experience (no no, we are not exaggerating from tout !!). For this, we were invited to participate in a cooking workshop to prepare our own meal from Noël !
Another surprise revealed during the evening: kitchen aprons personalized in the name of our agence !
This evening also allowed us to celebrate:
- The 4e year of the Staenk agency. 2018 was a year rich in news and events, with new clients in different sectors of activity: Novella, seiitra, Rampngo, Easy request, Negozen, MBTP.
- We also worked for the organizing committee of the science festival.
- Sarah's arrival as a web editor and community manager in the lyonnaise team;
- The creation of a new agency in Nantes and the arrival of Anaïs as Senior Digital Strategy Consultant.
No kidding, it's time to reveal our "before the holidays" menu
- As an appetizer:
- a butternut soup, nothing better to warm up and eat tasty vegetables and saison ;
- this delicious soup was served with ravioli, the stuffing of which was of course made by us, a "Made in Staenk" stuffing made with Italian ricotta cheese and parsley.
- In a dish:
- After the tedious step of peeling, and as such, we would like to thank the involvement of our colleague Anaïs who tackled this difficult task, we mixed celery with apple to bring a slight note sucrée ;
- steamed mushrooms and chestnuts sautéed in a pan and seasoned with olive oil (Sarah being Mediterranean, olive oil made her shout for joy) and sprinkled with parsley haché
- a hake cooked first in a pan and then in the oven and seasoned with olive oil and miel ;
- For dessert:
- A "Black Forest" Christmas log made by us, this dessert is a must and always makes a sensation at the end of a holiday meal. it is the highlight, the little touch of fin ! It was unthinkable for our team that this dish would not appear on our menu.
The Staenk team shares with you the manufacturing secrets of its log
It was a first for our team: the making of a log from Noël ! and for the first time, we are rather proud of the result, even if, as you can see, our log was not free of a few small defects. we would like to thank our Chief Marianna who showed patience and kindness to guide us through all the steps of making the log.
However, we caution our readers about the few obstacles we have encountered and that they will have to face:
- The preparation of the biscuit required the preparation of the butter ointment, which is cooked at room temperature and must be worked until its consistency is as soft as that of an ointment. For this reason, we were very happy (and relieved) to be equipped with a robot that considerably facilitated the tâche ! We would like to salute the courage of those who work with a spatula.
- The distribution of the ganache on the biscuit was a challenging test: Sarah, who volunteered to take up this challenge, suffered a crushing defeat under the half-frightened and half-funny eyes of her colleagues, because it is necessary to spread 1 cm of ganache (no more and no less! Your log's life is at stake) and it is also necessary to do so very quickly, Patiente, although somewhat disappointed, our chef Marianna suggested that we repeat the experience.
- Rolling the log was also a difficult and particularly stressful task. Our Swann employee could do it at témoigner ! In order for you to succeed hands down this delicate operation, we advise you to proceed carefully and use a cloth.
Before we leave you, we would like to announce that Swann, co-founder of the agency, has decided to reproduce the recipe for the black forest log on Christmas Eve, and if he keeps his promises, we will not hesitate to publish the photos on our page Facebook ! So stay tuned 🙂
The recipe for our black forest log unveiled
You can find the complete recipe by clicking here.
The whole Staenk team wishes you a Merry Christmas!